Thursday, March 27, 2008

Week 3 Results


GELLES! GELLES! GELLES! The kid continues to dominate. The last time this guy was so dominant was in Co-Ed Jewish Softball. Only that ended with a broken hand, shattered pride, and permanent water boy duty. Oh well, hopefully this turns out better.

Chikezie Eze got the boot. No idea how Ramiele survived. Not even the bottom 3. I was dumbfounded. A quick Google for Chikezie returned this image. Not the Chikezie I was looking for.



UPDATE! Results spreadsheet in your email or here!

10 comments:

Anonymous said...

What's the best nation in the world?

Domi.....wait for it.......nation!

Ste Gold said...

Lights down, music up, and here we go...

You sang...

Lee said...

Hopefully more people than just me, Gelles, and SteGold comment here

Lee said...

Probably not though

Anonymous said...

I don't really care how any of them sing or copy others. I just want to win.

I hope Lynn feels better that she now has company at the bottom. There should be a prize for last place also to keep it interesting.

Unknown said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Anonymous said...

Gelles...if you break your hand trying to win this pool than this will be the best $10 I've ever spent.

Unknown said...

at least i still get to see my name highlighted every week on the spreadsheet as a past winner...

lee, i will visit this site and comment along with gelles and steve because i have nothing better to do with my time, like the rest of them.

Ste Gold said...

http://youtube.com/watch?v=_RgL2MKfWTo

Lynn said...
This comment has been removed by the author.