Wednesday, April 30, 2008

Redemption


After my blunder last week with predicting the results, I was determined to nail it this week. Well, as it turns out, if I apply myself, I can succeed. If only I applied myself like this in real life, I could be a billionaire running this lousy Idol pool from the comfort of my yacht. Unfortunately, I'm not, and I'm still running this lousy Idol pool, and the closest thing I have to a yacht is a 1 year subscription to Yachting Magazine. Sometimes they print the mailing label askew and it looks like my name is on the back of the yacht on the cover. Good times indeed.


See my post from yesterday for who got the boot.

Pool results here!
Since Elyssa is back in the US, she regains her numero uno spot.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
Anonymous said...

Being the excellent accountant that I am, I have calcualted that my favorite Daughter-in-law to be, will win the pool. Do the math then just give the $$ to Elyssa. No need to check the results in the future

Lynn said...

I am leaving a comment so Lee knows that his blog is being read...we all look forward to Thursday mornings!