Wednesday, April 2, 2008

Week 4, Manny being Manny, Gelles being Gelles


Gelles is still the best, yada yada yada. His day of reckoning will come. I'm sick of writing about Gelles. We need someone else to step up and dethrone him.

Finally, the pool got one right. We had Ramielle finishing 9th, she finished 9th. Well done.

Our Top 10 pool contestants:

Rank Name Points
1 Gelles, Gelles 4
2 Parad, Joy 8
3 Gelles, Jess 11
4 Whitney, Jeff 12
5 Greenstein, Barry 18
6 Koretz, Elyssa 20
7 Lewitt, Mike 21
8 Schneider, Paul 22
9 Schneider, Lee 23
10 Ciarelli, Eric 24

Results here!

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

this is crap! it is definitely rigged!!!

Anonymous said...

It looks to me like the cream is begining to rise to the top and the spoiled milk is at the bottom-Judy, Elaine, Lynn, Marcia and Amy- Check it out dog-time to give it up.

I think it is past my bedtime

Anonymous said...

I'm interested in "anonymous". Didn't have the courage to dis the Sandler/Gold and Schneider/Green women and leave a name. But as Paula would say at least we "look beautiful"!!

Lynn said...

Holy Sh**...almost couldn't find my name- I actually moved up one from dead last! Thanks for sticking up for us, Marcia, but what are you doing up at 3:56am?

Anonymous said...

who is excited for miley on idol give back!?!?! :-)